Sturdy Soft Copies
A Labeler's Digital Goods
While labels are a part of our company's name, we also offer digital Barcode Files for our customers to leverage for the likes of in-house and third-party solutions. Because as with all of our products, we like to explore custom options that fit within our customers' businesses, rather than their businesses having to match the product.
Note: SixB recommends consulting with your respective software provider to confirm compatibility with EPS format. Or, you could learn more about our Barcode Software.
Why Barcode Files in EPS format?
- EPS files were developed for High-Resolution Postscript-Capable Imagesetters and Printers
- These Vector Files are device-independent with the output device designating the Resolution or DPI
- Barcode Film Guidelines require 2000 DPI, with which Raster File Formats such as JPG, GIF, and PSD would be quite large and impractical
Files Available For The Following Barcode Symbologies:
- UPC (All Versions)
- EAN (All Versions)
- Bookland EAN
- Data Matrix
- QR Code
- Serial Shipping Container Code SSCC (formerly UCC-14)
- UCC Coupon Code
- Interleaved 2 of 5 (I2of5)
- Code 39 (Code 3 of 9, All Versions)
- Code 128
- And many other formats too long to list here
Use This Link To Apply For Your Official Codes From GS1: www.GS1us.org