Labels Don't Apply Themselves
Fulfill The Need For Speed: Solutions, That Is
Automatic and Semi-automatic Label Applicators can make all the difference in production line processes. As an authorized distributor of products from CTM Labeling Systems, Start International, Take-A-Label, Inc., and Dispensa-Matic, there are a variety of efficiency solutions to share for your consideration.
Please see an overview of available Label Applicators below, and SixB-specific pricing is available upon request.
Label Applicator Features To Look For:
- Set-ups, from more simplified production lines to the industrial
- Options for Merge, Blow-on or Tamp-Blow Applications
- Range of Widths such as 5", 7.5" or 10"
- Functional product size ranges starting from 0.25" in diameter
- Maximum label roll diameters up to 12"
- Minimum and maximum core diameter requirements from 1" to 3"
- Module switch-ability options
- Operation modes such as Single Label; Front and Back Label; Cover Label; or Re-Label usage
- Varying labeling speeds, up to 300+ products per minute depending on configuration capabilities
- User-Friendly Operator Adjustments between long run and short run scenarios
- Varying sensor options like a "Self-Teaching" Label Sensor or semi-automatic foot-switch choice
SixB Label Applicators to Choose From:
- CTM 360a Applicator
- CTM 360HS Applicator
- CTM Front/Back Applicator
- CTM Wrap Applicator
- CTM Pail Labeler
- Start International Lap 65-60
- Take-A-Label 250SS
- Take-A-Label 3100T
- Take-A-Label 3100R
- Dispensa-Matic LDM Bottle Matic
Remember When Ordering Labels:
- Notify your sales contact if the labels will be applied by machine
- Select one of the eight Label Wind Positions before moving into production
- Share the maximum core diameter your applicator allows for the label roll to correspond in size