Label It, Barcode It, Or Both
Customizing Labeling With Hybrid Solutions
Many businesses find that a flexibility to incorporate aspects of product packaging in-house are absolutes of their operations. Label Printers and Barcode Printers are of particular interest, allowing for ad hoc print runs, varying volumes and less cost-inclusive changes in production.
With SixB Labels, one could choose to garner varying packages including Blank Labels and/or Base-Branded Labels; Barcode and Label Design Software; Printer Ribbons; Single-Color Direct Thermal or Thermal Transfer Sato Printers and Multi-Color Inkjet Epson Printers, as well as Consultations and Training Services.
Take a look below at the specific features and options of our Label Printers and Barcode Printers, and we look forward to connecting with you on your labeling program.
Single-Color Direct Thermal or Thermal Transfer Sato Printers:
- Sato CLNX™ Series
- Sato CL6e Series
- Sato M84Pro Series
- Sato WS408/WS412 Desktop Series
- Sato M8485Se Print Engine
Sato Label Printers and Barcode Printers Features:
- Single-Color printing options in a multitude of colors
- Range of printing format widths available from 4" to 6.5"
- Full-Color Interactive LCD with Videos, Intuitive Navigation and a Label Tension Damper System
- High-speed data transmission, processing speed, and large volumes of on-board memory
- Optional Add-Ons include Label Cutter, Dispenser & Rewinder
Multi-Color Inkjet Epson Printers:
- Epson ColorWorks™ C7500 & C7500G Inkjet Label Printer
- Epson ColorWorks™ C7500GE Inkjet Label Printer
- Epson ColorWorks™ C3500 Inkjet Label Printer
- Epson ColorWorks™ C831 Wide Color Label Printer
Epson Label Printers and Barcode Printers Features:
- The Epson ColorWorks™ printers meet BS5609 certification, aligning with standards by OSHA and the UN’s Globally Harmonized System (GHS)
- Learn more about GHS through Epson's GHS Certified Label Printing Solutions document
- Multi-color ink options on glossy and matte substrates
- PrecisionCore print chip known for its Reliability, Productivity and On-Demand Color Printing
- Compact, Medium and Industrial Printing Scenarios
- Seamless Integrations with built-in ESC/Label Language, Label Winders and many more Add-On Options