According to Merriam-Webster, "a slip (as of paper or cloth) inscribed and affixed to something for identification or description" and "
written or printed matter accompanying an article to furnish identification or other information" are just a couple of definitions for the word "label." But
SixB Labels takes those definitions steps further, to identify multiple ways those in a variety of industries, from Food and Beverage, to Health and Beauty, Automotive, Luxury, Technology, and beyond, could utilize our business to produce their labeling program.
Here are basic and then deep dive looks at 7 Ways to Label With SixB.*
- Blank and Foil-Stamped Labels for Inkjet Printers, such as the Epson C3500 and C7500
- Blank Labels for Sheet-Fed Inkjet or Laser Printers
- Digital, Flexo-Printed, Foil Stamped and Embossed Labels, in Rolls or Sheets, Line or Process Work
- Labels For Single Color Thermal Transfer or Direct Thermal Printers
- Combinations of Digital, Flexo, Foil Stamped and Thermal Transfer Printed Labels
- Producing Digitally Printed Labels In Your Custom Set-up Until Ready To Purchase Applicable Products
- "Labeling Add-Ons," Such As Applicators, Dispensers and PremiumWax/Resin Ribbons
*Note: Many, if not a majority, of our Labels are available in various
Sizes, Shapes, Materials and Adhesives.