- Blank and Foil-Stamped Labels for Inkjet Printers, such as the Epson C3500 and C7500
- Blank Labels for Sheet-Fed Inkjet or Laser Printers
- Digital, Flexo-Printed, Foil Stamped and Embossed Labels, in Rolls or Sheets, Line or Process Work
- Labels For Single Color Thermal Transfer or Direct Thermal Printers
- Combinations of Digital, Flexo, Foil Stamped and Thermal Transfer Printed Labels
- Producing Digitally Printed Labels In Your Custom Set-up Until Ready To Purchase Applicable Products
- "Labeling Add-Ons," Such As Applicators, Dispensers and PremiumWax/Resin Ribbons
What is Hot Foil Stamping?
Hot foil stamping is the process used to print hot foil labels or hot stamp labels, among other products. It may sometimes be referred to as hot stamping or foil stamping and is a fantastic way of producing high-quality luxury labels.
The process involves the use of a hot stamping machine, where a die is heated and the product to be stamped is placed below it. The die is then pressed through a metalized or painted roll leaf carrier and the dry paint or foil is impressed into the surface of the product, in this case, a label. Because the materials involved are dry, hot foil stamping is a non-polluting process.
Client Chats Series — To kick off our Q&A series about simplifying labeling, Client Chats, we take a look at Texas Toffee Queen. We spoke recently with the owner, Nancy Lalumia.