As we now enter the final quarter of 2020, SixB Labels looks back with satisfaction over the last four years of accolades received from the Printing & Imaging Association of MidAmerica, a regional division of the larger organization, Printing Industries of America (PIA), covering Texas, Oklahoma Kansas and Missouri. The SixB Labels Family is pleased to be members in good standing with PIA. And we are just as happy to be the recipient of a number of custom label printing awards from this body, because there is no better compliment than respect from a jury of one's peers— the reward for our proud participation in the PIA.
A Client Story— Over the years, it has been a real delight to help our client Sandy Korem with her label projects. Sandy is the owner/operator of our client company Festive Kitchen, a thriving catering and food-prep business. Her company has been praised by such publications as D Magazine and Park Cities People, and also won a number of awards, including the White House Food Service Medallion.
Since we started working with her, Sandy has shared with us a number of milestones in her career path in food prep and catering. She has also told us how her work with SixB Labels has made it easier for her to sell her products.
- Blank and Foil-Stamped Labels for Inkjet Printers, such as the Epson C3500 and C7500
- Blank Labels for Sheet-Fed Inkjet or Laser Printers
- Digital, Flexo-Printed, Foil Stamped and Embossed Labels, in Rolls or Sheets, Line or Process Work
- Labels For Single Color Thermal Transfer or Direct Thermal Printers
- Combinations of Digital, Flexo, Foil Stamped and Thermal Transfer Printed Labels
- Producing Digitally Printed Labels In Your Custom Set-up Until Ready To Purchase Applicable Products
- "Labeling Add-Ons," Such As Applicators, Dispensers and PremiumWax/Resin Ribbons
As 2017 comes to a close, we look back at one of the year's highlights for SixB Labels. This year, SixB Labels was recognized by the Printing & Imaging Association of MidAmerica (a regional division of the Printing Industries of America) by receiving two Graphic Excellence (GraphEx) Certificates of Merit . These Best of Category awards are within the areas of Flexo and Digital Printing for labels we manufactured on behalf of Herman Marshall and Central Market, respectively.
The word meaningful only begins to describe how honored and excited the SixB Family is to have received these awards. It is particularly special to garner this acknowledgement of excellence from our peers in the printing industry!