- Blank and Foil-Stamped Labels for Inkjet Printers, such as the Epson C3500 and C7500
- Blank Labels for Sheet-Fed Inkjet or Laser Printers
- Digital, Flexo-Printed, Foil Stamped and Embossed Labels, in Rolls or Sheets, Line or Process Work
- Labels For Single Color Thermal Transfer or Direct Thermal Printers
- Combinations of Digital, Flexo, Foil Stamped and Thermal Transfer Printed Labels
- Producing Digitally Printed Labels In Your Custom Set-up Until Ready To Purchase Applicable Products
- "Labeling Add-Ons," Such As Applicators, Dispensers and PremiumWax/Resin Ribbons
As 2017 comes to a close, we look back at one of the year's highlights for SixB Labels in receiving two Certificates of Merit by the Premier Print Awards. These Best of Category awards are within the areas of Flexo and Digital Printing for labels we manufactured on behalf of Herman Marshall and Central Market, respectively.
Established in 1950, the Premier Print Awards is the world's oldest and most prestigious international print competition, conducted by the Printing Industries of America (PIA). Participating companies — including those from the United States, Canada, Mexico, South America, Australia, China, and other nations from around the world — compete for recognition as one of the best in print. The Premier Print Awards Competition recognizes only the highest quality printed pieces in various categories. Over 2,200 entries were submitted for the June 2017 judging.
The word meaningful only begins to describe how honored and excited the SixB Family is to have recieved these awards. It is particularly special to garner this acknowledgement of excellence from our peers in the printing industry!