As another surreal work week comes to a close, I wanted to personally update you on behalf of the SixB Labels family. Our small business team is continuing to monitor and act upon health concerns related to the COVID-19 virus. We want to assure you that SixB Labels is seeking to protect the health and safety of our employees, their families and our communities by following all applicable governmental mandates.
As we enter the 20s of the 21st Century it will be interesting to see how spectacular the decade will truly be. The SixB Labels family is optimistic about what the new year and decade will bring. Trade shows have their own "roaring" natures and for being one of the largest annual packaging events, WestPack Anaheim is no exception. This is why we are happy to exhibit in Booth 5152 from February 11-13, 2020 at the Convention Center. We invite you to join us, and if by any chance you won't be in Southern California on these dates, ask you to stay tuned for some offers we will also make available to you, our blog readers!
While you continue to read our post, let us first go through this Checklist to get you ready for the show!
SixB Labels WestPack 2020 Checklist
- Register For The Show — Visit registration site here and use code “SPECIAL” to receive your complimentary WestPack Expo pass and/or 20% off a conference pass!
- Schedule a 20-minute Consultation with the SixB Team — Make more use of your time during the WestPack trade show where you’ll have a dedicated time to talk about your product and goals. Click here to schedule your meeting!
- Bring Specs and Thoughts — to our Booth 5152 at WestPack Anaheim and get ahead of your next labeling project!
Folks have been talking about the death of trade shows for decades and yet they are still going strong. At SixB Labels we like to put the morbidity to the side and make ourselves available for more start-ups, as well as small businesses and global companies, and are going back to one of the largest annual packaging events, WestPack Anaheim, exhibiting in Booth 5154 from February 5-7, 2019 at the Convention Center.
Our focus for the 2019 WestPack trade show is essentially to be available for those businesses starting up and/or in a transition phase, unsure what their next step is, who could use some inspiration for their labeling operations, as well as for those businesses whose programs are established and open to another provider path. In all scenarios, we are available to be the labeling source for businesses' labeling operations, regardless of their company size or prospective order volume.
- Blank and Foil-Stamped Labels for Inkjet Printers, such as the Epson C3500 and C7500
- Blank Labels for Sheet-Fed Inkjet or Laser Printers
- Digital, Flexo-Printed, Foil Stamped and Embossed Labels, in Rolls or Sheets, Line or Process Work
- Labels For Single Color Thermal Transfer or Direct Thermal Printers
- Combinations of Digital, Flexo, Foil Stamped and Thermal Transfer Printed Labels
- Producing Digitally Printed Labels In Your Custom Set-up Until Ready To Purchase Applicable Products
- "Labeling Add-Ons," Such As Applicators, Dispensers and PremiumWax/Resin Ribbons
Anytime someone asks my father what SixB Labels’ minimum order quantity requirement is, he simply responds, “One.” Now he, Fari Bakhshian, SixB Labels Vice President, is being completely genuine with this statement, believing projects with smaller quantities shouldn’t have barriers to high quality design and functionality. Of course the cost of one label could be the same as 100 labels; and if you really don’t want the other 99, we won’t ship them to you.
If past years are any indication, this will probably be the No. 1 judgement question we will be asked during one of the largest annual packaging trade shows, WestPack, taking place at the Anaheim Convention Center, Booth 5474, February 6-8, 2018.
SixB Labels is set for an interactive experience February 7-9 atBooth 5484 during the 2017 WestPack Expoat Anaheim Convention Center. Thousands of packaging professionals are expected to participate in three days of sourcing, networking and education.
Simply use our promo code "INVITE" to save 20% off Conference Passes, or claim a complimentary Expo Pass, at www.westpackshow.com/invite
Wind positions, re-wind, simply wound are terms commonly spoken in the label printing world, although some folks might not be too familiar with what these terms really mean. SixB provides a safe space for all questions, and no one is here to judge you.
Label roll outputs are commonly wound into one of the eight positions recognized by the labeling industry. The standard is influential for post-label production when rolls are then placed into the likes of printers and applicators for additional packaging processes. Keep in mind that rewind positions are mostly used for machine applications.
Here are some considerations for making orders where labels will involve machine applications:
- A Roll Wind Number, based on the image below
- Inside Core Diameter
- Maximum Outside Roll Diameter